A Yuba County Environmental Science Charter SchoolA place where curiosity is encouraged and hope is inspired.
Yes to Excellence!
Click HERE to read our Principal’s Newsletter!
Upcoming Events in October:
- Oct. 16, Thursday: National Principal Appreciation Day
- Oct. 17, Friday: Teacher Work Day, No School for Students
- Oct. 20-24: Scholastic Book Fair!!! Open to the public after school!
- Oct. 21: Fire Demonstration @ 1:00 pm
- Oct. 24, Friday: YES Harvest Festival from 5-7:30 pm!!! Buy tickets early or at the door!
- Oct. 31, Friday: Harvest Parties in Classrooms – Check with your teacher to know what to bring or send in!
Upcoming Events in November:
- Nov. 6, Thursday: Council of Directors Regular Meeting @ 3:30 pm
- Nov. 10, Monday: Teacher Work Day, No School for Students
- Nov. 11, Tuesday: Veteran’s Day- No School!!
- Nov.18, Tuesday: Picture Make Up Day
- Nov.18-21 Parent Teacher Conferences—Minimum days for students– Dismissed at 1:00 pm
- Nov. 24-28 Thanksgiving Break- No School
- Openings are available in Grades 2-3 and 6-7
- Spaces are available in Home School, Grades 3-8
Please find below our School Calendars, Registration Forms, and more to come…..