Hello YES Families,
Tuesday, October 31, will be Halloween. Students are permitted to wear costumes with some guidelines. These are no:
- Blood or gore
- Excessive makeup
If you would like to send refreshments for your child’s class, please check with your child’s teacher first. All refreshments must follow the YES Wellness Policy guidelines.
Examples of foods that are not suitable are:
- Sugary drinks such as Capri Sun or sodas
- Sugary foods such as cookies, candy, or cake
- Empty calorie snacks such as chips or processed food
Examples of foods that are suitable are:
- Sliced fruit or vegetables
- Cheese sticks
- Crackers that are at least 50% whole grain
We look forward to a fun and healthy Halloween!